Here are some resources, tools and products that we use and like. Please remember to consult with your doctor before trying anything that might harm your progress in having a healthy heart.
- Prevent, Halt & Reverse Heart Disease: 109 Things You Can Do – This book is great because it not only goes into detail on the risk factors for heart disease, but also provides useable tips for adjusting your lifestyle. Plus it is written in a way that you can actually understand the book!
- Dr. Dean Ornish’s Program for Reversing Heart Disease – while some of his diet is hard to stick with, it is proven to be really good for preventing heart disease.
- Migraines Help – migraines with aura have been tied to an increased risk for heart disease. Make sure you are working with your doctor to control your migraines and figure out what is triggering them.
- The American Heart Association – great information!
- Hello Fresh – Food and recipes delivered to your door for a great price! Helps you begin to eat healthy without having to immediately learn how to prepare a menu plan.
- FitDeck – These decks of cards are great for staying healthy while traveling and when you are short on time.
- Beachbody.com – Beachbody has a fitness product for everyone so you can workout at home! Remember to check in with your doctor to make sure you are healthy enough for working out. You may need to start with walking and slowly working up to a harder workout.
- Brain Sync -Meditation is a great way to control your stress and your blood pressure. These CD’s help you learn to meditate and relax.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links (at no extra cost to you). Please do not spend money unless you feel it’s for something you really need and will help you reach your goals.